Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sewing for Addi

 
I have been having so much fun sewing up little outfits for my granddaughter, Addi to wear.  I wanted to share them all with you.  I printed the two patterns that I used for these off of the internet.  Above is a Peasant top and pants.  I call this one Addi's "disco outfit" (the pants even have bell bottoms!)   It reminds me of the 70's.

This two piece peasant shirt and pants are my favorite so far.  The pants have a pink ruffle around the bottom.  She looks happy to be wearing it!
 
I made this little peasant dress from some fabric I ordered from "Stampin Up" years ago.  I just love the button material and colors.
 
Pink and green.  One of my favorite color combinations.
 
 
This little pillowcase dress was made from some curtains that hung in my room when I was a little girl.  It's so sweet on her:)
                                    Here she is wearing the dress with some matching pants.

This green seersucker peasant dress turned out adorable with the anchor and initials that my daughter monogrammed on it.  I bought a "like new" housecoat from a thrift store and made this dress from it.  I just adore seersucker material!


I hope you have enjoyed my show of dresses and outfits.  I am not a professional seamstress -- but I sure have fun making cute outfits for Addi to wear! 

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky little girl! I never had a little girl to sew for. I bet it's so much fun. I would love for you to link up to the Stitch It, Blog It, Share It Link Party going on now at BehindtheSeamsSewing.com.
    ~Bonnie

    ReplyDelete